Cost-effective, flexible and versatile
Applications and materials
The specialty of our laser hand welding system lies in its flexibility and versatility in the application. Whether our customers are welding laser pins, welding entire seams or setting only scattered welding points, the contact tips developed for the specific use case always give you a qualitatively reproducible result.
- Little to no delay of the component due to pinpoint, precise energy input
- Can be used immediately, no training necessary
- Flexible – even for intricate seam geometries
- Integrated protective gas supply
- Lunker-free welds
- Pulsed operation with welding depth up to 2mm
- Minimal effort in rework
- Stainless steel
- Black steel
Penwelder in combination with TruLaser Weld 5000
Especially in combination with the TRUMPF TruLaser Weld 5000, the Penwelder enables economical welding of small quantities with the laser. Either by prefabricating the components or by repairing defects after welding. Here, the effort in fixture construction is reduced, there high cycle times are maintained. Penwelder and TruLaser Weld 5000 – a perfect combination.